Sunday 14 December 2008

Scams, Plans and New Recipes

It's been a while since I posted... mostly because I've been busy with other things.

Partly I've been working hard with my friends over at Celtnet on upgrades and additions to the Internet Scams and Cons regions of their site.

Anyone who's been reading this blog knows that I am Liberian, displaced by the civil wars in my and today I recieved a scam email which I instantly posted on the Celtnet site (you can read about this here: Liberian 419 Scam eMail. I was so incensed that I decided to submit the email as a scam immediately and to bring peoples' attention to it right away.

On a slightly happier not, I have added some new recipes to the Celtnet Recipes Forum most from North Africa and I hope you enjoy these.

Next week I will be returning to my usual schedule of product reviews and analyses.

No comments: